We understand these are stressful times. If you have been impacted by COVID19, we want to give you some helpful information about your mortgage.
The Federal Government is trying to help ease the burden for those who have been financially impacted by the COVID19 Pandemic including help with mortgage issues.
While Bank of Little Rock Mortgage / Rock Mortgage does not service your loan, we can help you determine who that is. Contact your mortgage servicer (the company where you send your monthly payments) as soon as possible to let them know about your current circumstances. The telephone number and mailing address of your mortgage servicer should be listed on your monthly mortgage statement.Here are a few tips:
- Keep making your mortgage payment as long as you are able.
- Contact your servicer right away if you believe you may have trouble making your mortgage payment soon.
- If you are unsure who your mortgage servicer is call us at 501-219-9100 , or call your loan officer. We can help you get this information and a contact number.
If your ability to pay your mortgage is impacted, and your loan is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you may be eligible to delay making your monthly mortgage payments for a temporary period, during which:
- You won’t incur late fees.
- You won’t have delinquencies reported to the credit bureaus.
- Foreclosure and other legal proceedings will be suspended
If you have trouble catching up at the end of this temporary relief period, additional assistance may be available. You can work with your servicer to resume making a mortgage payment. Or if you need additional assistance, you can work with your servicer on other foreclosure prevention options to keep your home.
We hope you and your family stay well during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.